It is our responsibility to ensure matters are handled in a secure and safe manner.
As such, we are taking the following measures while Government advice remains that only essential travel is undertaken:
• All of our staff have been instructed to work from home using their remote working infrastructure. There will be no office presence;
• We are asking that communication with our team takes place by email wherever possible.
• All initial consultations will take place by telephone;
• We will be monitoring post from our Birmingham office twice a week;
• Any requests for documents will be put on hold unless absolutely necessary. In such cases, they will only be sent by secured post.