Our Private Client services offer legal advice to individuals and families on a large variety of matters from personal effects to powers of attorney.
This includes matters relating to taxation, investments, wealth management, succession planning, wills, trusts, powers of attorney and estate management.
The main aim of Private Client law is to help the individual client and/or the family to build on their wealth and ensure it is maintained and preserved.
Here at DBS Law, we provide expert legal advice and assistance on all aspects of Private Client law, including:
- Living wills
- Inheritance tax and succession planning
- Trusts and administration of trusts
- Preparing and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA)
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration when someone has died and dealing with the administration of their estate
- Mental capacity and related issues, such as Court of Protection/deputyship applications, power of attorney and care home fees
- Transfer of property and declaration of trusts
To talk to one of our Private Client solicitors, call DBS Law today on 0800 157 7055, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.