Private Client work is based on the individual and families, providing legal advice on a wide variety of matters with the objective of helping clients and their families to build and maintain their wealth and ensure it is effectively managed in the way that the client wishes.
Our Private Client solicitors in Birmingham and Nottingham are highly experienced and happy to advise on a number of matters including wealth management, succession planning, Wills, trusts, taxation, investments, Powers of Attorney and estate management.
We understand that some matters, such as writing and executing a Will or setting up Powers of Attorney, are very delicate matters and not things that people want to think about. We also know how important it can be to your family and loved ones that provisions are made if the unthinkable happens.
Our Private Client solicitors in Birmingham and in Nottingham are friendly and approachable and are able to give a high quality yet cost-effective service which is specifically tailored to your circumstances.
At DBS, our Private Client solicitors in Birmingham and Nottingham provide expert legal advice and assistance on all aspects of private client law, including;
- Inheritance tax and succession planning
- Trusts and their administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA)
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPA)
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration when someone has died and dealing with the administration of their estate
- Mental capacity and related issues, such as Court of Protection/deputyship applications, power of attorneys and care home fees
- Transfer of property and declaration of trusts
To talk to one of our Private Client solicitors in Birmingham or in Nottingham, please call 0800 157 7055.