Commercial litigation and dispute resolution
Despite even the best of intentions, in today’s fast-paced and competitive marketplace, disputes are inevitable no matter how much you try to avoid being caught up in one.
Whether this is a contractual issue, a debt recovery matter or a complex and intellectual property matter, our experienced team of litigators can guide you through the process to protect your business interests and allow you to get back to what you do best, running and growing your business to its fullest potential.
Our commercial litigation solicitors in Birmingham and Nottingham will provide you with clear and pragmatic advice tailored to your business’ specific situation and to bring your dispute to a successful conclusion at the earliest possible stage. We will also offer you advice on how to minimise the risk of similar disputes arising in the future.
The ethos of DBS Law and the commercial litigation department is to provide excellent client service, and we believe that the best way to provide that to our business clients is to understand the requirements of your business beyond the case itself to ensure that you are represented by a team that is able to get the best outcome possible for you and your business in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Louise Johal and her team have experience in dealing with a wide variety of commercial disputes ranging from small modest claims to complex high value disputes. We can deal with disputes in many different practice areas, including:
- Commercial or contractual disputes including claims on the issue of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or late delivery,
- Insolvency and bankruptcy,
- Debt recovery,
- Miss-selling claims and bank litigation,
- Enforcement and defence of post-termination restrictive covenants,
- Professional negligence,
- Intellectual property including copyright infringement and passing off claims,
- Landlord and tenant disputes,
- Boundary disputes,
- Shareholder and Partnership disputes,
- Director disqualification proceedings and personal liability of directors,
- Restoration of companies.
To speak to an expert commercial litigation solicitor call Louise Johal today on 0115 988 6709 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.